Moisturizing cream with moisturized skin
A cream that moisturizes delicate skin that tends to dry.
Five kinds of ceramides and emollient amino acids support the skin barrier and moisture retention, leading to sticky moist skin.
- We are in trouble with dry sensitive skin
- I’m worried about wrinkles around my eyes
- Those who are prone to rough skin
- Pregnant and postpartum
- For babies and children with weak skin
How to use for babies and kids
For moist and itchy skin, apply Moisture Oligo Cream on cheeks and limbs to prevent dryness.
Recommended for diaper rash and rough around the mouth.
Use Moisture Oligo Cream AD for dry and sensitive skin.
- No coloring
- Low acidity and low irritation
- No paraben added
- No alcohol (ethanol) added
- No mineral oil added
- No petroleum surfactant added
- Tested for skin allergy on sensitive skin *
- Allergy tested *
- Food allergy tested *
- Skin patch tested *
* It does not fit all skin types.
- Five types of ceramide (ceramide 1, 2, 3, 5, 6) (up to barrier function)
- Squalane (protection)
- 2 types of hyaluronic acid (barrier hyaluronic acid / hyaluronic acid), amino acid oil, 6 types of amino acid, super oligo (moisturizing)
- Meadow foam oil (soft skin)
- Bifidobacteria extract high purity sunflower oil (skin conditioning)
There are no reviews yet.