Help milk to smooth out the fluctuating skin of the remaining heat
A very popular latex that is moist for a long time without stickiness.
Four types of ceramide enhance the barrier function of the skin, moist and moisturized skin.
It also leads to dry skin for children who tend to dry.
- We are in trouble with dry sensitive skin
- I am concerned about lack of moisture
- Pregnant and postpartum
- For babies and children with weak skin
How to use for babies and kids
The baby’s skin is very thin compared to adults and is susceptible to external stimuli.
Before getting itchy and itchy, it’s important to get your skin moisturized by applying oligo milk to your face and body every day after taking a bath.
Apply plenty of cheeks and limbs before going out, especially during the dry season.
- No coloring
- Slightly acidic
- Low irritation
- No paraben added
- No alcohol (ethanol) added
- No mineral oil added
- No petroleum surfactant added
- Tested for skin allergy on sensitive skin *
- Allergy tested *
- Food allergy tested *
- Skin patch tested *
* It does not fit all skin types.
- 4 types of ceramide (ceramide 2, 3, 5, 6), Meadow foam oil (up to barrier function)
- Lipidure® Emollient Amino Acid (Moist Veil)
- 6 amino acids, hyaluronic acid (moisturizing)
- Centella extract and high purity sunflower oil (prevents rough skin)
- Super Oligo bifidobacteria extract (moisturizing / skin conditioning)