★ It is a baby bottle that surely supports
breastfeeding ! ★ Pigeon’s breast milk feeling is (1) sticking lips tightly so that air does not leak, (2) moving the tongue smoothly, (3) drinking gently and slowly, It is a baby bottle that can be made.
Since all three of these principles are required for better feeding, it is easy to use with breasts and supports breastfeeding.
★ Made of heat-resistant glass.
★ Wide mouth type that is easy to wash and formulate.
★ Gentle rounded bottle is easy to hold in hand and hard
★ SS size from 0 months, round hole ★ Nipple is a form that can properly perform three steps necessary for better feeding exercise.
(1) Mouth lips … The nipple has a large caliber, so you can make your lips stick together.
(2) Extract breast milk by tongue movement … Since it is a soft and resilient nipple, it allows natural and smooth tongue movement.
(3) Swallow … The size of the hole depends on the baby’s growth.
* Food cap … polypropylene
* Nipple … synthetic rubber (silicone rubber)
* bottle … borosilicate glass
* Nipple ··· M size, three-cut
* disinfection Method: boiling disinfection ○ / microwave disinfection ○ / chemical disinfection ○
[The nipple of this baby bottle cannot be used for products other than the following. ]
(1) Pigeon breast milk feeling bottle.
* There are two types of nipples, caps and hoods with different shapes for the real breastfeeding. The tip of the nipple may be slightly crushed depending on the combination because the height of the nipple is different. (This product is a new type.)
(2) Pigeon breast milk consultation room baby bottle.
(3) Pigeon mug mug baby cup.
* The cap and food of this baby bottle cannot be used for Pigeon Mug Mug Baby Cup.
* K-type nipples cannot be used with this baby bottle.
* Glass bottles will break if subjected to an impact such as dropping or hitting.
* After each use, check for cracks and scratches, especially for missing screws.
* When broken, fragments may fly or a sharp cross section may cause serious injury.
* It will break if dropped or hit by impact. Please be careful when handling.
* Make sure to boil once and use hot water that has been cooled to 70 degrees or more.
* Since the baby bottle is cold in winter, etc., if you add boiling water immediately after boiling, it may break or cause burns.
* When cooling, quenching with ice water may cause cracking.
* Be sure to cool slowly with running water or water accumulated in a cooking bowl.
* Each time you use, check for cracks and scratches (especially small scratches and chips, such as screws). Scratches or chips may break or cut your hands, so replace them with new ones.
* Never allow your child to have it alone. It is dangerous when dropped or dropped.
[Caution for burns]
* When preparing milk, the baby bottle gets hot. Please be careful about burns.
* Do not formulate near children. There is a risk of burns.
* Be sure to check the temperature of milk and drink before feeding. There is a risk of burns.
* After boiling or microwave disinfection, the baby bottle gets hot. Please be careful about burns.
* At the time of milk preparation, if the baby bottle is shaken vertically, the contents will squirt out and may cause burns, which is dangerous. Also, if the hood is set and shaken, the internal pressure of the baby bottle will increase due to the high-temperature hot water, which may cause leakage or spouting, which is dangerous.
There are no reviews yet.